Just another trip across the country. We crammed into the Lincoln and took off bound for the city of angels. Sure you didn’t like it but it really was funny trying to inflate the bed in the back while you were driving. We’re still sorry that you got all riled up about it. While I think that was the only time I wore my ‘LA’ shirt out, that New Years Eve celebration was fun. We can ignore the other folks who got sick and had to leave early, poor guys. The next morning was a bit rough but the bloody maries and mimosas made up for having to wake up so early for the VIP parade party. Andy breaking Cara’s toilet was pretty entertaining but not as much as the best football game I’ve ever witness in person. Getting home, was quite the adventure topped off by our stop at In-and-Out burger and the BOOT. It’s good to know we travel so well together even with friends.
Saturday, January 1, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment