Talk about an almost epic shift in our lives. I am so proud of us for how we handled this situation. In the end I know that both situations would have been amazing for us and we would be happy either in Austin or Chicago or anywhere else for that matter as long as we’re able to be together and experience new things side by side. I have to admit I was nervous, really nervous. Talking through all the different aspects of the move with you reassured me so much that no matter what, we would make the most of it. Cold or no cold. Maybe some other time in our lives we’ll evaluate the situation that we’re in and decide that it is time to make that jump. If and when that happens, I’ll be jumping in together with you. I look forward to that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment