How our bags ever made it to us I shall never, ever know. The Bahamas were everything that I expected. The dinners were so good, our talks about our futures was even better. Do you remember the napkin. I think you still have that somewhere. That’ll be fun to look at years from now and see if we’ve been able to do and not do the things that we talked about while eating some lobster bisque. One of the things that I loved the most about that trip was your willingness to eventually overcome your fear and take a dive (literally) into something that you knew I really wanted to try. Talk about give and take…I guess I’ll just have to wait and see what you take in return for going scuba diving with sharks. Our journey to the natural preserve and almost-abandoned beach while hoping that we’d not run out of gas on the scooter was pretty fantastic. I wonder what people thought when they say about 20 “Thank you ____” scribbled all over the sand.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment