Saturday, February 17, 2007

Setup Time




One day I’ll look back and really realize that I was in WAY over my head when trying to take on all the things that we did for the wedding. I wouldn’t change it for the world (well, ok, maybe that’s a little lie). What was really hard was not seeing you that day. I know you stressed that you didn’t want to and in the end I’m really glad that I didn’t. It made seeing you come around the corner with your dad an image that thankfully will stay with until my last breath. Back to the setup. Where would we be without our friends? If there was a contest with the luckiest person(s) alive, we’d have to be up there. I feel blessed to have had so many people help us on the day of our wedding that I can’t even imagine ways that I could ever repay them. There is no way that everything would have been pulled off without them.

No comments: