Saturday, February 17, 2007

Mercury Hall has never had a party like this!

Sure the DJ almost forced me to strangle her and Whitney was nowhere to be found but in the end – Magical! If I start really writing about what this night meant to me I think that I’d still be writing a year later. I wished it could have lasted another 12 hours so that I could have seen more people, eaten some food and danced just one more song with my wife. You were so beautiful that night. Your smile lit up the room even brighter than it usually does. We capped off the night with what turned out to be a rather interesting late night “I want some PIZZA”-run but at the end of the night, we were married and we’d spend our first night together knowing that the commitment we just made would last us a lifetime.

No comments: